We help you make better spreadsheets
95% of all spreadsheets contain errors. If your spreadsheet hasn't been tested, then you cannot trust it to produce reliable, accurate, and robust results.
We identify errors and risky practices. Our testing methodology is based on extensive research and practical experience, using guidelines applied by experts.
To get your spreadsheets independently tested, please contact us.
Training in spreadsheet good practice
Good spreadsheets are an essential tool for informing decision making.
But most spreadsheets are not good.
Spreadsheet training typically describes features, like how to make a PivotTable. We have a different focus – we teach you how to make good spreadsheets.
The audience for our spreadsheet training is analysts and managers:
- Understand why spreadsheet good practice matters.
- Know how to make better spreadsheets.
For more information about our training options, please contact us.
iⁿ is pleased to partner with Excel Rescue as an affiliate.
Excel Rescue is ready to help with all your Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets tasks. Start by describing your task. Excel Rescue will review your requirements and reply with a free quote based on these pricing tiers:
- Small, taking an expert developer up to 1 hour: US$97/task.
- Medium, taking an expert developer up to 4 hours: US$299/task.
- Large, taking an expert developer up to 8 hours: US$574/task.
- Custom, for anything that will take longer than 8 hours.
Simply contact Excel Rescue to get started.