Excel 365 is getting a new cell comments system.
This video from Bill Jenen (AKA Mr. Excel) introduces the new system, highlighting the new features and providing advice about how and when to keep the old system.
- Threaded comments are cool!
- Old and new comments can co-exist.
- Why to keep legacy comments.
- Converting to threaded comments is permanent.
- How to use legacy comments.
- New comment VBA.
The old style of comments, called "Notes", have been restored to the Review ribbon next to the new "Comments" group.